8-10 medium sized potatoes
50ml Olive oil
3 teapsoons Herbs de provence, salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius
2. Cut potatoes into thin slices - not the whole way through so they stay together
3. Melt butter and add olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper and mix together
4. Use a brush to cover the Potatoes with 1/2 of the butter and herb mix. Place on a tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes
5. Pull the potatoes out and cover them with the rest of butter and herb mixture and re-bake for another 30 minutes.
6. Slice up raclette into small pieces. Place pieces of raclette between each slice of the potatoes. ** You could also add pieces of parma or prosciutto between the potato slices if you want.
7. Grill for the last 5 minutes until cheese is melted
8. Add some paprika or herbs at the end if you want more flavour.